DERMA FILLER (e.g. Sculptra, Juvederm, Restylane)
Derma filler is liquid that is injected into the desired position to create a natural appearance and feel. Three widely used components in derma filler are hyaluronic acid, poly-l-lactic acid (PLLA), and calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA). All derma filler brands have obtained FDA certification.
Remodeling natural beauty with firmer plump skin
Besides filling up wrinkles, scars, recessed areas, the use of special intradermal injection technology can increase and retain the skin’s moisture and firming function, therefore promoting collagen regeneration and restoring round plump cheeks. It can also be used to modify the facial features, such as increasing the root and tip of the nose and lengthening the chin, etc.
Derma fillers are suitable for forehead, eyebrow lifting, temples, cheek, nose, fine lines around the lip, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, under the cheek, lower lip, and chin.
- Hyaluronic acid (e.g. Juvederm, Restylane) Hyaluronic acid is one of the most important natural substances inherent in the human body to maintain health and beauty. It attracts and seals in moisture. By injecting hyaluronic acid on desiring areas, it will make your skin plump, glowing and resilient. As the hyaluronic acid used is very similar to the natural hyaluronic acid in the human body, it will not cause rejection and is acclaimed as a safe cosmetic product. Hyaluronic acid works by:
- Eliminates wrinkles
- Alters facial contours
- Increases the root of the nose, the chin
- Creating fuller lips
- Improves sagging contours and scars
- Poly-L-Lactic-Acid (PLLA) (e.g. Sculptra) The main ingredient of PLLA is a biocompatible and biodegradable synthetic material that has long been used by physicians. In one course of treatment your skin will replenish sunken regions that lost a lot of collagen. For over 30 years, medical professions have been using PLLA as absorbable suture. In 2009 PLLA received FDA approval to use in medical cosmetic field.
PLLA is injected into the deep dermis to replace lost collagen and reinforce skin structure, improve from shallow to deep facial wrinkles and folds, reverse gradually the signs of aging to achieve a more natural and youthful appearance. PLLA can be naturally broken down into lactic acid, carbon dioxide, and water and leave the body.
In facial injections, PLLA can
- Stimulate collagen regeneration
- Improve wrinkles
- Fill up sunken temples and cheeks
PLLA is suitable for cheekbones, cheeks, temples, nasolabial folds, jaw lines, chin and cheek line etc.
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) Calcium Hydroxylapatite is the main structural substance found in human bones and teeth. It has been used as supportive material for cement and alveolar bone in dentistry and reconstructive surgery for twenty years. CaHA contains particles that look like tiny pearls with outer layer coated with viscous gel substance. CaHA forms a scaffold that promotes the formation of new tissue, allowing collagen to grow and cling on that scaffold. CaHA is soft and natural and does not migrate or deform easily even under pressure.
CaHA is suitable for deeper folds and wrinkles, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, grooves under the eyes and any larger volume loss on the face.